Market Power

Musings by an academic economist on the power of markets and the power over markets.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Crazy Week

It's been pretty nuts around these h'yar parts - thus the light blogging. I did find time to post two things over at The Sports Economist on the iminent sale of the Vikings, if you are interested. I don't know how much blogging I'll get to do over the next week. My students take their tests next week, so one or two might actually come to my office hours over the next few days. So I have that to do plus a few other things, so we'll see where I'll find time to blog.

Of course the last time I said that, I rattled off a bunch of posts.

And one last thing, since it's VD Day over here in the states, I better celebrate it by watching "Happy Valentine's Day, Charlie Brown" while sipping a Hazed and Infused or two or three or four or five or six or.... ;-).

|