Market Power

Musings by an academic economist on the power of markets and the power over markets.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Late Flu Season

It's kinda late for flu season, being that it's "Spring" Break now, but that's what we have around these h'yar parts. My four year-old has been home with a fever for the last two days and several kids in his class at daycare have it. My 3 year-old's lead teacher was down with the flu earlier in the week, and I ran a 102.8 fever Wednesday night. My version is real weird, because I have had no digestive or respiratory problems, but I have been very achy and very weak. Today, while I have energy and while my fever is gone, I still have trouble picking up a TV remote. Very odd, especially considering that I lifted weights at the gym on Tuesday with no problems at all.

|